Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st job from blogsvertise, 1st dollar from Google Adsense

Blog Ads

On this week we have good news from Blogsvertise, when my account was approved by them. Then the following coming on us, first job for product review must be doing on 5 working day,

Alhamdulillah, this job was finished on time, after waiting status approved by admin on several day, good news was coming by email today, my first job was approved by them and my first earning amount USD.7.5 was credits on my account now,
Our review product this time is about electronic device, home theatre, you can see our review on this link.

Next Happy news is from Google Adsense, my first earning from displaying ads from google on my blog was start earning, my first dollar credit on my account now, slowly but sure, cent by cent the dollars was run on my display, insayaallah will reach minimum debet for draw and then buy something for my daughter and son.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Recent Comment

free ads space

Blogs Topsites - TOP.ORG

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO